Paul Davis Restoration of Brooklyn And Staten Island is part of a national franchise organization that provides services to repair and clean up damage to institutional, residential and commercial properties due to water, mold, storm, fire or other disasters. Founded in 1966, Paul Davis is a rapidly growing network of more than 300 independently owned and operated franchises.
History of Innovation
Paul Davis has helped shape the property damage restoration industry by being innovative and pioneering many initiatives.
- One of the first networks to collaborate with the insurance industry to more efficiently service policyholders in cleaning up and restoring property damage
- Introduced the use of line item pricing and computerized estimating when performing a job estimate
- Introduced our “Dry.in.3” guarantee for water losses by utilizing the latest in technology and scientific methods
- Created an upfront, guaranteed pricing model – Predict-A-Dry – to estimate water mitigation jobs
- Early developer of a computerized system to measure, monitor and verify water losses
- Offering a performance warranty to insurance companies
The Paul Davis heritage is based around a can-do attitude, innovation and terrific customer service. The Paul Davis franchise network focuses on delivering services in the communities, towns and cities across the United States, having created a synergy of expertise, excellence and experience that is second to none. Our passion for quality drives everything we do.
If your business or home has been damaged by water, mold, storm, fire or other disaster, Call Paul!