Disaster Planning for Residents in Staten Island
Guaranteeing business continuity is a part of every company’s planning process. These plans should have plans for the facilities, instead of just items like emergency power and data backup.
The Paul Davis First Response Program, developed with property managers and owners in mind, includes total facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate goal of rapidly restoring the property to usability, hastening claims and reducing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. For a free consultation, just call Paul Davis Restoration of Brooklyn And Staten Island today!
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration planning and consultation
- Complete property cleanup services
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- National call center available 24/7
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Insurance carrier consultation
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduces loss severity, minimizes repairs expenses, and gets your business up-and-running quicker.
- Professional consultation – We’ll work together to create an emergency plan to increase your preparedness and help minimize damage.
- Business acclimation – Through familiarity, we will streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Your plan will be comprehensive, easy to deploy, and will put your minds at ease.