Staten Island Disaster Planning
One of the biggest parts of operating a company in Staten Island is ensuring the continuity of their business. However, plans like that usually focus on things like emergency power back-up. Shouldn’t they include the facilities too?
Designed with property managers and owners in mind, our Paul Davis First Response Program contains total total facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate goal of quickly restoring the property to usability, speeding the claims process and minimizing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. For a free assessment, just call Paul Davis Restoration of Brooklyn And Staten Island!
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration planning and consultation
- Total property cleanup services
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- National call center available 24/7
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Insurance carrier consultation
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – You’ll receive priority emergency services in Staten Island, NY after a disaster, which reduces loss severity, minimizes expenses, and gets your business back on track faster.
- Professional consultation – Our team will work with you to develop a detailed emergency game plan.
- Business acclimation – Our familiarity with your properties will help streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Your easy-to-deploy plan will go a long way to ease the minds of your management team, customers and tenants.