Disaster Planning for Residents in Staten Island
There are many important parts of business management in Staten Island, NY, but ensuring the continuity of their business is one of the most valuable. But, plans like that typically focus on a company’s data or emergency power back-up. A balanced plan will include facilities as well.
Our Paul Davis First Response Program is designed with property owners and managers in mind. It features complete facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate objective of rapidly restoring the property to usability, speeding the claims process and minimizing disruption to tenants in the event of a disaster. For a free assessment, just call Paul!
First Response Program Services
- Restoration consultation and planning
- Complete property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction
- Cleaning & Restoration of contents (such as textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics)
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services
- Insurance carrier consultation
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduces the severity of a loss, minimizes repairs expenses, and gets your business up-and-running quicker.
- Professional consultation – We’ll work with you to develop an emergency game plan to increase your preparedness and help reduce damage.
- Business acclimation – Through familiarity, we will expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Your plan will be comprehensive, easy to deploy, and will put your minds at ease.