From clothes and important documents to furniture and electronics, Paul Davis can restore these items and much more.
After damage has happened to your home, the recovery process can seem overwhelming when you see how many things there are to consider. One of those is the contents of the home – your household goods, furniture and other personal possessions. Were any of these items damaged? Our contents cleaning skills mean that important belongings that were once immediately discarded are very possibly restored.
These items can include:
- Clothing, linens, draperies and other textiles
- China, kitchen items, jewelry
- Leather jackets, shoes and boots
- Electronics, TVs, appliances
- Books, papers and other documents
Our contents cleaning and restoration services include:
- Working closely with you to identify possessions to be restored and cleaned
- Careful packaging and removal of these items to our central contents processing center
- Use of advanced contents cleaning technology, such as industrial grade wash systems, ultrasonics cleaning equipment and freeze-drying systems
- Return your cleaned items promptly
Within 48 hours, Paul Davis Restoration of Brooklyn And Staten Island can clean an emergency supply of clothes and return it to you.
Why Paul Davis?
Saving valued possessions and cherished memories is a priority for us. At Paul Davis, we use the latest in contents cleaning technology to save most of these items that were thrown away in the past. We understand their importance and will work hard to save them for you.