Staten Island Contents Cleaning
From clothes and documents to upholstery and electronics, Paul Davis in Staten Island can restore these valuables and more.
After damage to your home has occurred, there are many things to consider as you take on the healing process. One is the belongings of the home – your household goods, furniture and other personal possessions. Were any of these items damaged? Our contents cleaning skills mean that precious possessions that were once automatically considered ruined are very possibly just like new.
Some of these items include:
- Linens, clothing, draperies, and other textiles
- Kitchen items, china, jewelry
- Leather coats, boots/shoes
- Appliances, electronics, TVs
- Books, paper items and other documents
Our restoration and contents cleaning services include:
- Helping you to identify valuables to be restored and cleaned
- Careful packaging and removal of these items to the Paul Davis central contents processing center
- Use of advanced contents cleaning technology, such as industrial grade wash systems, ultrasonics cleaning equipment and freeze-drying systems
- Return your cleaned contents promptly
Within 48 hours, Paul Davis in Staten Island can clean an emergency supply of clothes and return it to you.
Why Choose Paul Davis?
We specialize in salvaging valued items and cherished memories. At Paul Davis, we use the most recent contents cleaning technology to save many of these items that were considered ruined. We will work diligently to save these items, because we know how important they are to you.